1. Wash your face daily. Make cleansing part of your morning and bedtime routines. Use a cleanser that suits your skin type.
2. Tone your face to remove excess dirt on your face. Use a toner that suits your skin type.
3. Use whitening creams at night. Whitening creams will help you achieve whiter and smoother skin.
4. Exfoliate your skin twice a week or use a treatment mask, this will help your skin looks brighter.
5. Protect your skin every time you go outside. It is very important to wear sunscreen two hours before going outside.
1. Don’t pop your pimples – popping pimples can worsen the blemish, picking at your blemishes can spread infection, and ultimately worsen your acne. Clearly a hand off policy is the best choice when it comes to your skin.2. Drink enough water – Doctors recommend that your drink between 9 to 12 glasses of water […]
Knowing your skin type is absolutely necessary in order to make a right decision about a proper skin care or treatment, which is suitable for your particular skin needs. The initial quality, or type, of your skin is genetically determined – meaning that you are born with it. Normal Skin has an even tone, soft, a […]